Celebrate the holidays with the Emerging Professionals at the AIA Emerging Professionals Holiday Party! The Emerging Professionals will be recognizing their newly licensed members, doing fun holiday activities, and celebrating everyone’s accomplishments.
Thank you to Ferguson for hosting the party!
About AIA Middle Tennessee:
AIA Middle Tennessee exists to serve and support their members and advance the profession of architecture. They aspire to become an inclusive community of architects that advocates for the highest quality of life by shaping the built environment.
About the AIA Middle Tennessee Emerging Professionals:
Through knowledge, resources and community, the AIA Emerging Professionals of Middle Tennessee encourages professional growth, leadership development and serve as the collective voice for young architects.
About the AIA National Center for Emerging Professionals:
The AIA Center for Emerging Professionals (CEP) is the authoritative voice and resource for architecture students, recent graduates and newly licensed architects.
Whether you’re seeking information on licensing or testing, job prospects, leadership opportunities or entrepreneurial issues, the CEP is the place to start.
Here you’ll find:
- opportunities for volunteering with the National Associates Committee and Young Architects Forum, gaining leadership training and showcasing your work before leading architects and designers
- information about advocating for your value in the profession
- connections to nearly 94,000 AIA members and hundreds of AIA chapters
- resources and education to help you do your best work
Together, CEP ensures the success of architecture’s next generation. They provide a forum to address firm culture, student debt and other topics.
- We make an impact for the next generation.
- We prioritize your goals and lead change to strengthen the profession you will inherit.
- We create leadership and career development opportunities as you transition from school to firms, from firms into their leadership ranks and from professional achievements to community success.
- We welcome new professionals, alternative career path professionals and anyone with an architecture background or interest in the profession.
Image by AIA Middle Tennessee.